06 November 2006

which button did i press?

damn, i hate it when i erase something and i don't even know what i did to make it disappear. how did this happen? is there a shiny red button that i wasn't supposed to touch? because i have to be honest here, i will ALWAYS press the shiny red button. it's shiny, for fuck's sake!

howsabout i treat myself to a reposting, eh?


Friday, November 03, 2006
odd things in my house

as the unpacking continues, things keep surfacing that give me pause. they're not the weirdest things ever considering the company i keep. these things just make me wonder what else i kept across all the moves. what more surpises await me?

things found so far:
three colors of feather boas
pants with holes in the crotch
a bottle of spirit gum
four thingies of deodorant
a tiny cuisinart (from the last tenant)
the infamous "dead teddy"
expired vitamins
value pack of shoelaces
some sparkly false eyelashes
oozing melted stress ball
a scented rosary
my old cracked cellphone
fifty thousand lipsticks
box filled with bottle caps
dried up gluesticks
mystery keys
a super fancy label maker
the remains of a tivo


it's not all terribly strange; just strange as to why some of it insists on following me all this way. look around... what's the oddest thing you've seen in your house lately?

posted by georgeious @ 11:55 PM

No comments: