20 November 2006

goodie bag

scheduled maintenance has now been performed. i've got spanking new hormone surges rushing through my body and another filling in my crappy teeth. not only that, but i got an exciting bag full o' goodies from my visits. new toothbrushes, pocket calendars, candy, stickers, drugs... all the things that make those office visits worth it. i told you it's not worth it to switch doctors if you don't really have to make the change yet.

tomorrow is the flight back to seattle and some last minute piddling around. overall it's been a pleasant trip. thanks to derek for making me come out here in spite of my crazy person "oh i'll just sit here and cancel my flights" middle of the night attacks. this will count as one splendid early birthday present. that should take the pressure off of him to find me some perfect little doodad next week. that's okay since i have all the office supplies i need and the shoes i like are fucking expensive as hell. maybe i'll just ask him to get me a banana. just so he feels like he's getting me a present and knows it would be something i like.

this place makes me feel like a rock star. it's been a whirlwind of running around and seeing people and getting stuff done. then the requisite napping and dragging ass from forgetting to go to sleep and then getting up early. i haven't even started my proto-packing (as diana would call it) to figure out what will fit in my suitcase. how is it that i can come here with a quasi-full bag, hand out gifts, and still go home with more in the end? something in this equation is just too ethereal for me. wow i really am loopy. it must be time for bed. zzzzzzz...


something i've googled: mr. t virtual playset

No comments: