17 December 2006

stick it!!!

this week brings a happy mailbox. assorted holiday greetings fill the box (i know i don't actually celebrate any of these holidays, except new year's, but it truly is the thought that counts in these situations) and make me squeal with joy that it's something besides junk mail and bills.

but the prize for the week goes to my eeegirl mary. not only did i get a letter - yes, an ACTUAL letter! - from her on tuesday, but i got the cutie cutie cutest package this weekend. it was so sweetly wrapped up with character-printed tape that i just held it in my lap for a bit before getting our a knife to do package surgery. once i sliced off an end, guess what fell out? stickers and tape! stickers and tape!!! it's more printed tape with a five EEEEE! factor to the cuteness.

i sure am glad now that i didn't buy the jesus tape last weekend while i was at archie mcphee's. i had reasoned that my adhesive habit had gotten out of control and i didn't need to be buying myself any more tape, glue, sticky things, etc. at the moment because i already had plenty. voila! mary delivers buckets after i gave in to my pre-buying buyers' remorse. it's a sign, i tell you, A SIGN! i've been saying how i need to get back into my habit of mailing stuff to people, and now i know it's true. between all the mailing related birthday gifts i got from people and this new package, it is definitely time to get back in the game. tankoo berry mucho, mary. xoxoxo


as predicted by the agitator:
the weather outside is sunny and bee-yooo-tee-full
(creepy, ain't it?)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Cram Cream tape is FABULOUS! When I saw it, I just knew I had to buy some for you, too. EEEEEEE!!!