10 December 2006

random side notes - chapter seven

veronica and i were talking about meg ryan tonight while babbling endlessly on the phone. snippets that brings to mind?
horses, horses, horses, horses
beautiful! scenic! wish you were here!
you people make my ass twitch.

my hair is at just the right length to go with this awesome photo of me. i could use it for a head shot. nonetheless, i'm thinking of cutting my hair off and, on top of negating all the work it took to grow out this mop, never doing theatre again. but i miss doing theatre. it's an indecisive situation. maybe i should just go have someone else wash my hair and rub my head.

now that the cooking thing is under control, i'm in search of a new tactile hobby to keep me busy. i like to fidget.

healthy food is good, but i don't like to eat actual health food. there is a difference. fruit + veggies = healthy. fiber + vegan = barforama. peanut butter + celery = nummy.

the cats are all barfy today. each one of them has managed to throw up in different parts of the house. bubba was polite enough to throw up inthe middle of a non-carpeted floor. dizzy threw up on my foot but had the good manners to look embarrassed afterwards. stuart did a projectile vomit off the side of the television stand. yuck. cat puke smells icky.

we're up to two full boxes of paper to be shredded. we also have a few other random boxes of "go away" stuff. slowly but surely we are gaining more square footage in our new home. i'm feeling a total feng shui attack coming on. is that my new tactile hobby? who wants to be a compulsive house cleaning type?!?! not me.

i feel terribly boring this week, but have a strange suspicion that something new is about to happen. i wonder what it is.

No comments: