04 February 2007

oh no! cool runnings!

derek is making me watch television this evening. yes he has me strapped to the new sofa and is forcing me to watch a movie. he put on cool runnings and glanced my way with a smirk. this is an obvious attempt to make me cry, but i'm not going for it. nope. not me. i'm not doing it. no way jose.

no sir. :::sniff:: you can't make me do it. :::sniff::: damn jamaican bobsled team.

we all have our kryptonite. you have yours, so stop making fun. "WHAAAAAT?!?!" COOL RUNNINGS?!?!? what the hell is HER problem?!?" just remember that the next time you're crying at some bullshit movie that you're not even supposed to admit liking in the first place. okay fine. make fun! i would, i promise you that. hehehehe.


what i did today:
the underground tour!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched The Gridiron Gang on the plane back to Ohio. I never sought it out in theaters, I don't like football and I never thought I'd like that movie. But I did. A lot.


....so that happens sometimes. Still, cool runnings? :P


- Diana

lizgwiz said...

Did you ever see "Six Weeks" with Mary Tyler Moore and Dudley Moore? It's a really cheesy movie. And it has NOT made me cry, ever. I did NOT spend one lonely Christmas break in college watching it over and over on my brand-new HBO, and weeping.

Zhenia said...

i really love white fang with ethan hawke. i even own it on vhs. i had a huge crush on ethan hawke until he decided to become a serious actor. pfffft.

georgeious said...

diana: the football movie i loved? the replacements. i hate football - i heart keanu reeves, and rhys ifans cracks me up.

liz: nope. never seen it and bawled at that last subway scene either. never.

zhen: if you look hard, you can see ethan hawke in a buttload of movies, doing bit parts, right before he turned into mr. hey-i'm-scraggly-and-famous.


late night cable can do strange things to a girl. and i ain't talking 'bout no damn skinemax here. hbo is the devil! all hail HBO!!!