18 February 2007

and she shaved her head?

although i am ashamed of myself, i MUST say this:
i just looked up photos of britney spears on the internet. bonnie told me, while we were at dinner, that britney shaved her head. i guess derek remembered while he was surfing, because now he has me looking at this shit. so it's derek's fault really, but i can't stop looking! oh britney, who the hell are you today?

it's like a fabulous train wreck. yes i am totally aghast with myself for being enamored with tabloid trash. NOT AT THE LA QUINTA, SURELY?!?! it's like a magic tonic that's filled with crack. woe to me.


one more cause of blissful shame:
checking my site meter

2 comments:

lizgwiz said...

I think Britney has completely lost her shit. Who would have predicted that K-Fed would end up being the rational parent?

In other news--I received St. Gertrude this weekend, and I love her more than I can say! Thank you, thank you!!

georgeious said...

eee! so glad you like it, sweets. and i think britney's head is a nice shape, just for the record. who wouldn't want to shave their head given half the chance? i know i've done it.