28 April 2006

things i'm learning about myself today

thanks to the good graces of the internet, i'll never need a shrink again. with all of these new fangled tests that one can self-interpret all to hell, it's like having a fortune cookie in your pocket all the time. or a freaky horoscope. or maybe just an old copy of the DSM. i can wake up each day and figure out what the fuck is wrong with me without ever leaving the house. ah yes, a whole new light is being shed upon me as we speak. today's diagnosis:

You Are Scary

You even scare scary people sometimes!


see - i TOLD YOU!

Your Theme Song is Back in Black by AC/DC

"Back in black, I hit the sack,
I've been too long, I'm glad to be back"

Things sometimes get really crazy for you, and sometimes you have to get away from all the chaos.
But each time you stage your comeback, it's even better than the last!


and i even have a theme song to prove it.

Your 1920's Name is:

Ophelia Pinkie


i love it. i've never been named after a finger before.

Your Quirk Factor: 62%

You're so quirky, it's hard for you to tell the difference between quirky and normal.
No doubt about it, there's little about you that's "normal" or "average."


all this time i thought i was pretty boring. hmmm...

In a Past Life...

You Were: A Jittery Viking.

Where You Lived: Argentina.

How You Died: Decapitation.


this explains a lot about my current job prospects.

You Are a Caramel Crunch Donut

You're a complex creature, and you're guilty of complicating things for fun.
You've been known to sit around pondering the meaning of life...
Or at times, pondering the meaning of your doughnut.
To frost or not to frost? To fill or not to fill? These are your eternal questions.


perhaps i should just be a donut philosopher for a living. i could certainly handle the donut part of the equation, and i'm pretty good at bullshit. i think i've found my calling! it must be the scary quirkiness. is that the crunchy part?

3 comments:

Zhenia said...

I'm a Boston cream monstrosity. I was offended that I could even chose a honey-glazed because that is the king of doughnuts.

Mmmmm...doughnuts.

Zhenia said...

I hope you don't mind but I'm going to periodically take one of these little quizzes and then let you know the results: I'm as scary as you. Mwah ha ha ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

i have the same theme song as you! in my past life i was an insane fortune teller living in thailand and sadly, i died of consumption. but the funniest was i took the quiz "what do you weigh?" and according to the website (after factoring in what i eat, the amount of exercise i do, and how much i eat) i should weigh 140 pounds. hee hee. i am thinking i should pass this on to marcello.