21 November 2008

your face hurts? well, it's killing me!

day three of pillsville.

i drank a gallon of water yesterday. this also happens to me when i take a claritin, an hopefully it's only temporary. it's probably good for me. i hate drinking water and usually only do it to balance out the coffee. then i can have coffee as my reward. meow meow meow.

humming (which is a normal habit for me) has taken on a whole new level. with the addition of the "la la la la la la" song in all of ts various incarnations, i'm quite the little noisebox. making my mouth shiver on command is another new talent to exploit. i also babble. even more than i did before, but in a way that makes derek want to listen... at least that's what he just said.

the energy in my body is more focused. it's hard to explain. when i move, it feels like everything i have is going into moving one body part. hi-yahhh! it's like being bruce lee. or like coming down the morning after. this explains why i suddenly got the urge to buy a mondo vat of orange juice and a pack of gum.

there has been no googling on my part, although i did ask derek to check on the ratio of chicken noises made. he said he couldn't find anything about vocal ticks and this pill, so i'm going to proudly declare myself a medical oddity. but in a fun and humourous way. woof! this must be one of those "rare" side effects they don't tell you about. if i need to know anything else, i'll have him just look it up and filter out all the scariness with a simple yes or no answer back to me. teamwork is key here.

if things keep up, i should be rid of my double chin(s) by the end of the week. my constant cycle of noises, relaxation, and yawning to exercise my face makes me think i'm hungry, but my jaw is too tired to eat anything very crunchy. this is a great excuse to go on a creative burrito binge. i can stuff just about anything into a tortilla and make it good. spinach, pb&j, eggs, avocados, corned beef and cheese. it'll be just like getting all of my food through a tube, but one made of floury goodness.


two books i'm reading right now:
why we suck - denis leary
outliers - malcolm gladwell

No comments: