28 June 2006

random side notes - chapter three

holly and andrey called me from the drive-in on saturday night. they'd gone to see click and got stuck there. apparently, when andrey turned the car on enough to hear the movie over the radio, he also turned it that extra notch to drain the shit outta the battery. they were trapped there with the pink panther. she obviously needed to get plowed while waiting to get a jump/charge and leave. "...branded a fool. what will they say monday at school?" hello grease remake!

my latest running joke - "did i mention that los angeles sucks? really? i did? by the way, did i tell you how sucky it is here?" hehehehehehe.

at last! a quasi celebrity sighting! andrew dice clay at the pizza joint around the corner from where i've been doing this thing on monday nights. (the thing is allegedly some show, but it classifies more as just a thing. trust me on this.) i probably would've missed him entirely had he not been pointed out to me.

me no sleepy this week. derek go bye bye. ugh. me see him soon. pffft. i'm hogging the bed and the couch as much as i can. it's not helping to know that i'm ALL ALONE out here right now. if i fell off a roof or some shit like that it wouldn't matter to one fucking fucker. suckity suck suck sucky.

anger is my cardio. i'm exercising again.

there is no work stability here for me, mostly because i've been dissatisfied with my choices soon after i make each of them. i'll probably end up changing jobs again soon so i can find something that's strictly money with zero commitment. hell why not? i'm already on job number three in this city. my selfishness tells me to just give a polite fuck off to most things. i've never felt less emotionally invested in the world around me, not even when i was suicidal. go selfishness! get me that new job!

my next job interview is in about seven hours. maybe i can talk them up on money.

it is hotter here this week than it is in oklahoma. there is an official case of the vapors going on for me. and there is enough humidity so that i look like a sobbing guinea pig after ten minutes out of the house. i hate being such a head-sweating type of gal.

what noise do guinea pigs make?

workbaby makes me want to barf. she is a constant irritation. even just the sound of her jacked up nasal voice makes me want to buy a machete ( and use it!) for my own personal mental protection. in my humble opinion, most people need a good place to focus their frustration. it's easiest to pick on a political figure, but someone you have to see in person can be just as good of a target.

if only i had a machete. are there knife shows out here?

cnn had an article on their website today that instructs people to "stay away from smokers" due to the whole secondhand thing. does anyone really need a reason to steer clear of an angry girl, or does richard carmona just have it out for me?

fucking fuckers. grrr.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guinea pigs squeal. Whee, whee, whee! Unless they're having sex, in which case they're extremely quiet. We raised guinea pigs when I was a kid and never once caught them doing it. Not that I was trying to catch a guinea pig peep show or anything, but you'd think once I might have walked in on some action.

The Forgotten Wonder Triplet said...

so, I may be wrong here, but I kinda think that you might find LA to be..I don't know.. sucky? I mean, like I said, I could be reading you all wrong. But I feel like you're telling us, subliminally at least, that you hate LA.

georgeious said...

hey liz, thanks for the tip. i'll be on the lookout for pigs quietly doing the wang wang. (by the way, have fun at your show - i loved it!)

welcome to los suckeles, suckifornia. my discriminating tastes can, as i am so often noted for saying, embrace the suckage and let it go. would you expect any less from me or what? it's all for you, my faithful readers. mwah.