03 June 2006

four thingies of me (from zhen)

we heart zhen. she rocks. but enough about someone else for today. let's get back to my selfish ways for a while. i'm picking up the ball on this one, since i think i was tagged last month and was just too depressed and dummmm to realize it. besides, i'm in a self-indulgent mood. ME ME ME ME ME! i wanna play too! it's four of each, so off we go...

jobs i've had in my life:
contract artist
wheelchair lift mechanic
massage therapist
gift shop owner

movies i would watch over and over:
muriel's wedding
moulin rouge
babe
pee-wee's big adventure

places i have lived:
tulsa, oklahoma
houston, texas
san diego, california
nashville, tennessee

tv shows i love to watch:
project runway
the daily show
so notorious
robot chicken

places i have been on vacation:
las vegas, nevada
boston, massachussetts
chicago, illinois
toronto, ontario

websites i visit daily:
cute overload
wikipedia
craigslist
dictionary.com

my favorite foods:
cheese
red meat
bagels
avocado

places i would rather be right now:
my house in tulsa
playing in the snow
on vacation anywhere cool
with my peeps

things i always carry with me:
cigarettes
fortune cookie fortunes
writing tools
breath mints/gum

there - now you know a little bit more about me then before. and just go ahead and consider yourself tagged, but only if you want to be tagged. blab all about yourself somewhere else, or don't. i'm all into myself right now, so why the hell should i care? me me me. you know you love me. you do, right? please tell me you do. i feel kind of dumpy today and i need the reassurance. you think i'm clever and appealing. i'm an appealing person, damnit! my charisma leaks out all over... down my leg and everything. you love me!

did that work or what? i think i even love me now. woo woo woo.

2 comments:

Zhenia said...

I'm happy to say that I <3 you too. I know that all the cool kids have replaced the "<3" with a horizontal line ("|") but I don't really care what the cool kids are doing, other than you. Of course.

Anywho, I totally forgot about Pee-Wee's Big Adventure and Project Runway. I'm still a bit peeved that Daniel and his beautiful hair didn't win.

Wheelchair life mechanic. That's so cool. Did you have to show crack when you bent over or crouched? I'm looking for career options for when my fancy pants degree is done.

georgeious said...

daniel was so totally robbed! i loved his final line of clothing. mary and i were aghast when he didn't get the win.