18 December 2010

there may be such a thing as a bad moon rising

so i know that the technical night for the full moon isn't tonight, but it sure does feel like it if one were to judge by the squirrely crap that has been all around me this weekend. there seems to be a bitch vibe in the air. no one is immune - not even me. then agian, how could i tell if i were under the spell of a bitch vibe?

did you ever think you could gain any kind of street cred with adolescent prostitutes? did you ever think you would be helping to search for one lost shoe during a movie? did you ever think you would begin to understand words in spanish even though you don't really know any spanish? did you ever think you might be excited just to hear a person speak to you for the first time when you've known them for months? me neither. it's a thrill ride.

and by the way, what the fuck is pan's labyrinth about anyway? i'm sorry but i just cannot force my self to get into that movie. it's supposed to be this great thing and i'm supposed to be mesmerized. maybe i'm just a dumb bastard. whatever.

but i digress. perhaps. it's hard to digress when one doesn't even have a point to a rant in the first place. or it's easy to digress in that case, because a rant is essentially a progression of rambling blurbology and foam at the mouth which may or may not have much sense to it in any detectable way. sounds perfect for me. i feel totally blurby and foamy today. it must be that moon coming at me again. oh, and i forgot to take my medication at my normal time, so the twitch has taken hold of me just a bit. still don't get that fucking movie, though.

is coffee really a good idea at a time like this?

it's possible that the reason i'm cranky is because my old lady parts (hey you, get your mind out of the gutter) are serving as weather detectors by aching today. exercise would prolly be a great idea in this case, but i'm paradoxically unable to move very much because i'm too busy whining about how i need to loosen up first. so be it. maybe the cats will treat me like a freeway and accidentally give me a back rub by stomping on me on their way to the food bowl. i should get a jump on that; perhaps a nap on the kitchen floor. the tiles are nice and cool. the floor does need to be vacuumed and it would give me a good reason to clean the house.

my evenings as of late are mostly relaxing, though. i've gotten out into the world again. you don't even want to know my final analysis on how many rehearsals i've had in the past... oh, two years. let's just say it merits a heavily-stamped passport to crazytown and leave it at that. now i'm taking some time to see people and stuff and things before i take on another project. all those recommendations to relax have been heeded. i think you all for your concern. and yet, i still manage to fill more time than i should, but at least it's in a variety of ways for now. i'm even getting a chance to explore more of my artistic skills. fun fun fun!

the other new discovery for me is that my house can be a cool place to hang out and do some chillaxin' after a hard day. who knew that when you actually see your house once in a while you can really come to love it? be proud of me, my friends, for i have learned the joys of pj's and a night of boring once again.


new projects on the horizon:
i'm not telling you yet. you'd only be disappointed in me for making so many damn plans! i can pretend to do nothing for a while longer.

No comments: