25 September 2009

why thinking is like being gassy

well yes, i aced one test and failed another. so be it. who needs the honor roll when you can just be done with it? i only have to pass, not be spectacular, and as i have often said to others, "in real life everyone has a C average." fuck 'em. it's a good thing i get points just for showing up and having smarty pants things to say in class.

my epiphanies in school as of late are like farts. they come on out of nowhere, i begin to make a face as i smell them, and BOOM! then they dissipate and i forget they were ever there. no silent but deadly ones yet, but some embarrassing intellectual queefs (or queebs, depending on how you say the word - i have heard both variations) have popped out of my mouth without notice. the kind of thing that's sensible enough to say, yet leaves you with a wide-eyed start and lingering playback in your own head. they're shocking and amusing all at the same time, but i'd prolly rather not bring them up later unless i'm amongst a group of good-humored friends.

maybe i should get a book of farts to go along with my studies. it should be one with sound effects, of course. no sense in learning about what dead white guys pondered unless i'm being entertained at the same time. too bad my fart machine was stolen so long ago. wait, do i have something that burps? maybe flarp would work well here. flarp as a study aid. hmmm, i like the sound of that. see there, derek and all the other boys were right... it really IS the perfect toy!


yes, veronica, you do hate me:
i'm doing my new shoes dance! in my nuwsed fluevog knee-high boots! does it make you feel better that they're called fellowships?

3 comments:

vee said...

fellowship shmellowship. go ahead. do the pants stance. you already have haven't you? fine. I will just sit here in my little chuck taylors and be extremely happy for you. no really. (i do luv you) and the present in the mail was AWESOME! merci!

Mary said...

Hello there, my sister of hysteria! Let's have an emotional outburst together! You can be the one shouting embarrassing comments like a particularly vocal Tourette's sufferer while I cower under a desk in a soiled robe and sob uncontrollably for a couple hours. Deal?

"Queeb"? That doesn't make any sense. The soft "f" sound is the whole point! Queef For The Win!

As for the newish Fleuvogs, I shall only believe they exist when I see them. And wear them. How many of those babies do you have by now, anyway?

Unknown said...

yes, i do love the shoes, and i did do my super duper lance vance pants stance dance!

i heard it as queeb when i was younger. but maybe that's only for a long and sustained sound. queef is much cuter, though.