11 April 2008

if you were to hav a phone conversation with me right now...

blink. blink. blink.

that's the cursor mocking me while stuart lays on my arm. i'm trying to type while he drools in the crook of my elbow. it just keeps blinking away as if it's saying, "go ahead and write... if you can. nahhhh, you suck. see all that blank white space? you'll never fill it up. you are officially BLOCKED." well piss on me. the cursor sure is a bastard today.

blink. blink. blink. stuart, can you please control yourself? ouch, you're poking me. enough with the rearranging already. i'm feeling vulnerable here and you're just treating me like a human chaise. are you SNORING now?!?! oh that is it. way to show support for the one who scoops your poop, buddy. here i was defending you to derek, convincing him that you're full of fluffy love, and all you can do in return is blow a snot on me in your sleep while hogging the desk. thank you. thank you so very much.

pfffft, i am not exciting today. i am a hunchback who has to lean over a cat to reach the keyboard. whilst searching for my creative voice, i've managed to make coffee and put on a pair of purple clogs to walk around in my pajamas. the shoes are so i don't have hairballs all over my feet. most productive, eh? i'm getting that "i should be working" feeling, so i stumbled over here to get something done.

ooops, i think i just squeezed stuart wrong. that was an odd squeaking noise. bubba has decided to join the fray and is now trying to take over my chair. who can get anything done with twenty pounds of fur having a laziness revolution on your desk?

blink. blink. blink.

there it goes again! "go ahead and force it. i dare you!" maybe the cursor is right. today is not the day clatter on the keyboard. i'll have to just settle for working on my scripts and taking a shower. i kind of smell anyway. and i have auditions coming up this weekend. what if no one comes? eek.

what else i should be doing right now:
mailing packages
taking care of sickie derek
cleaning the kitchen
putting on actual clothes

No comments: