19 May 2007

shoe meditations

oh goodness, help me help me
for i am becoming a (fancy) shoe whore
temptation smirks at me
shoe demons be gone!

let me just say one thing in my own defense. we found two spiffy pairs of shoes for derek, both on sale, including a pair of boots for when his toesies get cold. it's all about him. yeah that's right, he is dah maaaaan. AND we got a really good deal. like, no, really, i mean it. like it would make you scream if you knew. i already did. seriously.

maybe i shouldn't have gone to the fluevog party. you know what? i'm a VIP - i can't help myself! as ugly betty might say, "i've never even been an IP before." so there we were, having a great time just innocently socializing and browsing. they had a spread of veggies and meats and cheeses that gave me an entire meal! they fed me cookies and gave me sodie pop. our friend milana met us there and we all felt extra posh as stevenson and roland waited on us like we were movie stars. hey, so what if i know them by name?!? i'll tell you one thing about those vog stores: they make you feel super fancy without ever being snotty in the least.

next thing i knew, someone named sandra stared me down with those little pink eyes and that cappucino body. she wouldn't relent until i caressed her and walked all over her. she cooed and cuddled. she slinked around with a certain prancing effervescence. she begged me call her my own, threatening to stalk me until the end of days. there was simply no way to shake that sweet gaze and alluring figure without having massive regrets. she called to me just one last time, beckoning to me, "take me with you and i'll put the whole world at your feet."

what's a girl to do, eh? she's with me this very second, massaging my toes and telling me how i'm the pretty pretty princess of the world. purrrrrrrr. she is the butter on my potato, baby. me and my fresh new vogs are going to be very happy together.


seredipitous themes this week:
exfoliation
the go-go's
teriyaki

4 comments:

Zhenia said...

Those are the vogs that I've been ogling every time I walk by the window. You lucky, lucky girl.

Mary said...

Oooooo!!! Super cute shoes, G!

georgeious said...

shouldn't you two be scolding me for spending too much money? hmmm... in that case, i'll think of you both fondly as i prance. see? i'm prancing for you now. la dee dahhhh.

Mary said...

Hon, I just spent mucho bucks-o on the fanciest washer & dryer on the market. A pair of 'Vogs feels pretty cheap in comparison!