27 August 2006

party over here - whoop whoop

another drunken posting alert.

does that make two in two weekends? sheesh, i am totally ashamed of myself. i swear to you i must've had more to drink in the last six months than i've had in the last six years. now i've stumbled home from mae-maegan's house to watch a documentary on the police. meaning the band, not the organization. did i ever mention how much i love the police? (shut up, nick. yes i know you had to live through childhood with me.)

went to my very first los crapeles par-tay this evening, and it wasn't the worst thing ever. of course, i'm still leaving this fucking place in a few months. it was just nice to be able to socialize with/terrorize the masses for a change. we even dragged tara out to the valley to meet some new people over here. it was mostly full of fellow strugglers like us, which would be why it was kinda fun.

wow, i had a lot of vodka. a lot. not as much as the time i threw up on the lawn, but a lot nonetheless. but i'm not gonna throw up tonight, don't worry.

spin.
spin. spin.

hehehehehehe.....

like a good girl, i had some dinner earlier and i'm downing a ton of water now to avoid the most gruesome of consequences.

and i still love the police. wooooooohoo. the film is called "everyone stares," for those of you who choose to share in my adoration. i'm into documentaries and educational stuff lately. it's probably to keep my mind chugging along a little bit out here in the vapid suckifornia endless post-industrial wasteland sun.

wait wait wait just a second - did i seriously just see someone try to brush out the eyelashes of andy somers with a 99 cent store pocket comb?!?! what the fuck?! "i'll send an s.o.s. to the world....."

i love that damn song.

2 comments:

The Forgotten Wonder Triplet said...

I'm sorry I didn't answer your drunken phone call at 4:30 in the AM.

See, I was whooping it up myself, with a bunch of heathens up in the Poconos, and my phone was in roaming up in the Poconos. Also, I was fairly drunk meself, and its entirely possible the conversation would have involved alot of grunts on my end.

I'm just sayin.

but I still love you, and stuff.

georgeious said...

whew, you were drunk in the poconos. good to know i haven't been torturing you. i feel the love, baby.