24 May 2006

new week, new stuff

so now that i've started my new job i get to take the train to work. gone is the hassle of driving an hour to get approximately two blocks away from the house. okay, so maybe it was a bit more than that, but you get the idea. i love my car and clutches don't grow on trees. the new place seems okay so far, but what the hell do i know after only one day? i'll have to see after i've gotten through a few weeks, if i make it that far. there are times when i'm not known for stability in the workplace.

the thing that has kept me buoyed over this past month is all the stuff that keeps showing up in my mailbox. i even got a handwritten postcard with a photo of the puppy from nick this weekend. (i love it - he's so damn cute!) i must say, it is an honor kudos to my peeps all for the postal love. pears, sticky tac, letters, posties, all of it. i'll be watching the box for more.

1 comment:

Zhenia said...

Taking the train to work is definitely the way to go. I love taking mass transit.