29 January 2009

mary got snow, but i got ice

so the streets are finally clear enough to drive without constantly thinking about my car insurance. going to work in second gear is always a thrill. it's still cold, but in a glorious and shiny way. i have a million hats and turtlenecks to wear in this weather anyway.

callbacks on my auditions have been postponed due to the icy streets. hopefully after they happen tonight we'll know more about what's going on. actually, i have a few things in the works that i'm waiting to hear about, but life is up in the air for now. anticipation makes me jittery; i'm no good at waiting.


what i really want for dinner:
japanese food

2 comments:

lizgwiz said...

Sunshine makes everything better, doesn't it? I can't hate the ice quite as much when it's all SPARKLY.

I'm so glad I was pretty much a hermit during the worst of it. A friend fell and broke her leg and had to have surgery. That would have been me!

Bonnie Rae said...

I just love turtleneck weather ! And Georgie, if you like the socks, I may have to make it a seasonal offering ;)