14 December 2008

chicky-ninja

derek says i'm more fidgety (then ever before!) on my new pill. i've taken to random humming, which i'm the last one to hear. it would seem that my favorite involuntary song as of late is the theme to spiderman. yes, you heard that one right. now that's a catchy little tune, isn't it?

spiderman, spiderman, blah blah blah, i don't know the words.... now you have a new earworm to get rid of as best you can. you're welcome.

i'm also a ninja. my prancing around the house includes kicking and squealing with my animal noises. i think i kicked derek in the forehead by accident while we were on the couch tonight, but it wasn't that hard. he's just a sissy. my contention stands that it was the head butt (HIS idea) that did us both in and led me to making funny faces in the night.


weather oddity report:
this morning? light jacket and comfy
this afternoon? short sleeve shirt and sweating
this evening? snowing and ice

2 comments:

lizgwiz said...

Don't you love Oklahoma weather? Nothing like a 58 degree temperature drop in 3 hours.

georgeious said...

... and just when i thought bonnie would think all my comments about okie weather were big jokes!

there's nothing quite like a tank top and a wool coat in the same day.