29 August 2007

mountain time zone travels

soooooo... monday night we got on our way.

yesterday we went through the rest of washington, oregon, idaho, and got a hotel in ogden. we're passing through utah into wyoming today! the cats are taking it pretty well and sniffing the hell outta each hotel room. going on the road with animals means toting lots of extra stuff into the room. they even have their own suitcase. we are once again reminded of what it must be like to have children.

i'm having waffles for breakfast every day. yes, the beloved (and often made fun of) la quinta provides you with more than just a mere "continental" piece of crap in the mornings. waffles! fruit! free internet connection! just in case you were wondering, they don't have a denny's next door to all of them.

more as we get up and get along...

what you should see:
the super cute and dorky movie on mary's blog that she made about the miracle washer she bought this year. it's proof that she uses soap every time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just witnessed the washer/dryer movie. I loved it. I cried. Its the feelgood movie of the year!
I will wait for your next text message!

lizgwiz said...

Them fancy machines looked too HARD for me. I'm just a simple Kenmore gal.

Glad you're on your way!

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid Tulsa may have (gulp) swallowed you both WHOLE ! Are you there ...?