14 March 2007

it's fine

work today was fine. picking up around the house was fine. going to dinner was fine. laying on the couch later on was fine. this whole day has been fine. nothing awful, nothing great... kinda ho hum. that's not all that bad or anything. just make me stop eating cookies. i've been bewitched by squishy cookies; the fluffy soft kind with the toxic frosting that makes you all wired from sugar.

and that's the biggest story of the day for me. except that teeny tiny midget from downtown. i swear he was carrying half of his own body weight in the largest messenger bag on earth. can YOU carry something half the size of you and tote it all around downtown? me neither.


my last email:
complaining to craft because my magazine is missing. grrr.

4 comments:

lizgwiz said...

I've never been a fluffy cookie kind of girl. I like crispy. Or chewy. Tony always loved those big pink-frosted cookies they used to sell at QT. I had to send them to him when he moved to Tennessee. Eww--why not inject the corn syrup right into your veins?

Mary said...

'Bout time you saw a midget! How long you been in that town now? 4 months? And this is your first midget in Seattle? What's wrong with that town!

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooo...how was The Rose City ???

georgeious said...

oh so many trips all around. san jose, portland, the drugstore, a new restaurant. all were a success. thanks for asking.