29 September 2006

last minute whatnot

it's very late here and i should be asleep, but i'm agog with anticipation.

just so you all know, all three cats are nervous but undoubtedly still eating. they're starting to get jumpy and stuart is ripping through the house at light speed. bubba is hogging the couch. dizzy is extremely talkative and pushy. so far so good with them.

not much else is left to do, especially since i watched project runway and they totally cheesed out on me. fuckers. that's all i'll say for fear of being a spoiler, although you probably already know what's going on if you gossip about it at all. we all know you can't escape hype and frenzy no matter how hard you try. this reminds me - i think i'll reward myself for the move with some new trashy magazines. let's all go look at in touch on sunday night and think of each other, okay?

must. sleep. losing. mind. zzz...

3 comments:

The Forgotten Wonder Triplet said...

I don't think they cheesed out. I think its better this way. Fucks with peoples head.

Anonymous said...

Hey I already have exhausted all the trash magazines on the stands this week. Nostalgia you bet. Thinking of all of you all.

georgeious said...

is it just me, or is in touch going downhill? damn angelina jolie is hogging all the gossip. let's get back to basics and make fun of posh spice!