15 October 2008

mourning becomes autumnal bliss

here in the land of indian summers (yes i do mean an ironic and un-pc reference to my home state and i don't care), i've been sweating. UNTIL TODAY!!! just when i thought my depression would never end. when i woke up this morning... errr, this afternoon, it was finally a crisp and chilly fall day! WHEEEEEE!!!

i'm going to wear long sleeves AND a jacket tonight. just for added measure, i'm even going to fling on a jaunty scarf. holy shit, we have a tivo and i'm wearing a jacket. we went to a craft thing and bought a shark, saw a terrific show at heller (awesome job, nate and erin!) this weekend, and to see the indescribably fabulous - yes, i cried buckets - diavolo last night. i might possibly know some of my lines. i don't have to see customers at work. the taxes are finally done... relatively on time if you count the extension. and it's autumn!!! could this month get any better or what?

this calls for wetting my pants in a public place to celebrate. oh wait, my butt may get cold if i have to sit around in wet pants in the fall. and i've had enough of sitting around in wet pants from all that sweating i did over the summer. wowee, even my chub rub spots feel more sleek today! EEE! we simply must put on the flannel sheets now. on the bed. not on me. but i may wear them as a cape and run around on my balcony like that anyway. hey, that's who i am.


the artistic creations i'm pondering about:
the show i'm directing
the show i'm in
what should i be for halloween?
cupcakes
sewing another tote bag

No comments: