22 August 2008

inside the head

some thoughts i had today:

i wish i were an artist, but at least i'm a lover of art.
portland doesn't want me to get a doughnut... why?!?!
oh well, fuck it.
i heart my new shoes.
do we have any more milk for the cereal?
i hope this trip is good for me in some way.
toni colette is really gorgeous.
why bother getting out? i'd have to put on clothes and be around people.
if i go to pioneer square, i could ride a ferry by myself.
i'm going home sooner than i thought.
stuart has the cutest meow. dizzy should get shaved.
ho hum.
fucking stupid internet connection is out to get me.
it must be time for my shot.
i should call amy and jen to make plans.
where are my pants?
of course things don't work out the way you wanted them to.
there goes the phone again.
that would be too fucking easy. it makes me laugh.
i miss derek.
let's eat meat tonight.
that sure was one ugly baby in that photo.

what i plan to do with my evening:
not one fucking clue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi George,
found a good india food place to try with you and Derek when you get back. When do you wander back?

I also went to Scotts bar for his B-day. Fun Bar, Katie Sullivan works there. Mercury Lounge, or how ever you spell it.
liked the post card-Julie

Vectrexer said...

Is the trip exceiment wearing so thin already?!