20 July 2007

things i likee likee and things that make me barf-o-licious

cookies. any questions? didn't think so.
being made to take off shoes upon entering a house. WHY?!?
flipping through random books and magazines - woohoo!
sweating. blech, no fun.
buying cheap original artwork inspires me.
making decisions? BOOOOO, HISS.
sleeping in late for a change makes me smile.
harry potter = yuck.
RARE STEAK... yay!
my kitties. you know i love them, but i wish they would stop laying on me in the middle of he night when i'm already sweating like a fat girl with the vapors. get off my pillow, please. no. really. i mean it. pu-llllease. you are warm, kitties. really really warm. get off my freaking head while i'm trying to sleep.


which parts of my body are asleep right now:
my right thigh and left foot and calf. oh, the pain. they're waking up and it hurts. pins and needles! AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

3 comments:

lizgwiz said...

You have apparently forgotten that kitties exist ONLY for their OWN comfort, and they could give a rat's ass about yours. And we love them...why?

georgeious said...

of course. what was i thinking? i'm completely under their spell. must. serve. kitties.

Zhenia said...

This list clarifies all the reasons why I like you.