27 March 2012

It's dusty in here

Some of you like to do spring cleaning around the house, while some of you like to to it in mind/body/whatever. I think I need to do it on the old computer for a change. Since that's where at least part of my brain gets left - usually in the middle of the night - now seems like just as good of a time as any to get out the cobwebs.

Return of a blog! I've left it quite dank and dreary around this place for like, A YEAR or so. Whoops. My Bad. Not that I've expected anyone to be hanging on my every word here. oh yes, I'm totally fabulous, of course, but not really that interesting on a daily basis. But still, what do you say to yourself (i.e. who I usually think I'm writing to here) after a year hiatus that will seem... I dunno, maybe earth-shattering? Important? Worthwhile? Hell if I know. "I'm back and I hope I can be back for a long time." "Look at me! WHOOOO!" "Hey world, I'm so fancy." Sure. I give a big fat whatever to that.

No? No takers on the fancy thing? Okay then. Maybe we can start smaller.

Hi there.

No comments: